Raketa SAE silver dial









 


 






 

Commentaires

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hello, I bought it from an Ukrainian seller who knows many collectors in Russia and Ukraine.

    I am not selling it, I may consider selling the Antartidas...

    Regards,

    Boris

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How Boris, maybe we can talk about this via email? I can be reach at geek00L at gmail dot com, or I can contact you if you provide me your email.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Still waiting for your response ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. hi Boris, would love to hear from you, thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi, sorry I have been away for a while... I will write you

    RépondreSupprimer

Enregistrer un commentaire

Articles les plus consultés